Do your staff and volunteers know what to do if:
- A congregant falls in the parking lot?
- Someone has an injury involving blood?
- The church van breaks down during a routine field trip?
- Someone has a diabetic emergency?
Accidents happen everywhere, and without warning. Do you have a plan in place when an incident happens in your church or organization? Train your clergy, staff, volunteers, and congregants on the topics that can keep them safe this year with online training from CongregationU
Help them know what to do and when to do it!
We have 43 online courses available for sale as individual courses, or purchase a cost-effective CongregationU bundle
- Avoiding Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fire Safety Awareness and Prevention
- Church Van and Bus Safety … and more!
Check out our course list!
Call us at 866.862.5855 or email us to get started today!