Running a Capital Campaign?
Tuesday, October 18th, 2016
No matter what type of capital campaign your church wants to develop, it always starts with a vision. What is your church’s goal? A new facility, major building repair, or significant equipment purchase?
The success of a capital campaign is directly related to the commitment, expertise, and effectiveness of the committee leaders—as well as the willingness of prospective donors. Running a capital campaign can be a complex endeavor, but CongregationU is here to help.
Our new 60-minute online course, “Capital Campaigns for Churches,” breaks down the process for any church—small or large. In this course, you’ll learn about:
- Types of capital campaigns, including their phases and components
- Building a capital campaign team
- Establishing financial goals, budgets, and timelines
- Crafting effective vision and case statements
- Acquiring donors—large and small
- Getting your congregation on board with your campaign efforts
A capital campaign can energize a church, providing members with a shared goal and a sense of purpose. This course can help you realize that goal. Check out CongregationU’s course list to discover additional courses for your clergy, staff, volunteers, and laity.
Learn at your own pace, online 24/7. Call us at 866.862.5855 for a free demo of this course today!