Church marketing is communication—and great church marketing is communicating your church’s unique message of faith in a way that resonates and is relevant to today’s culture. This 35-minute course will inspire you with insight and helpful tips and tricks to create engaging, spirit-centered marketing for today’s church.
- Define service- and spirit-centered marketing
- Identify and overcome obstacles to marketing
- Establish marketing goals for your church
- Develop a marketing strategy that reflects the unique message of your church
- Learn about the 4 C’s and 4 P’s of marketing
- Implement a variety of effective marketing tools
Key Topics Include:
- What is Church Marketing?
- Should Churches Market?
- Talking About Your Faith With Others
- Know Your 4 C’s and 4 P’s
- Launching a Marketing Plan
- What is Unique About Your Church?
- Welcoming New Visitors
- What Marketing is Not
- The Church Logo and Website
- Signs Convey Big Messages
- Bulletins and Newsletters
- Email Marketing and Social Media
- Marketing Tools and Resources
- Reaching Out to the Community
- Improving the Church Experience
RETURN TO THE COURSE LIST